Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced to conduct CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Re-examination. The examination is going to be held on 27th of April 2014 in various centers across the country. The candidates who earlier had applied to appear in the examination can now download CGL Re- Examination Admit Card from the official mentioned below regional websites of SSC. The address of the official website of the institution is being mentioned below.
Some of the necessary information about SSC CGL Re-Examination is being mentioned below.
Total no. of the centers where examination is to be held: 7
Name of the centers where examination is to be held: Lucknow, Patna, Allahabad, Delhi, Jaipur, Shimla and Dehradun.
The category of candidates who all are supposed to appear in the examination: As we all know very well that it is re-examination. The candidates who appeared in Tier-II Examination in all the above mentioned centers. Now they only will have to appear in the examination & on the other side the candidates who appeared in Tier-I Examination in any of the above mentioned centers & appeared in Tier-II in any other center also will to appear again in Tier-II examination.
Concept of downloading Admit card from different websites of different regions:
- Candidates belonging to Uttar Pradesh , Uttaranchal, Bihar & Jharkhand can download admit card from: www.ssc-cr.org
- Candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab & Chandigarh can download admit card from: www.sscnwr.org
- Candidates belonging to Delhi & Rajasthan can download Admit card from: www.sscnr.net.in
Note: To obtain any other information do visit above mentioned official website of SSC.
How to download SSC CGL Re-Examination Admit Card
- First of all you will have to log on to any of regional websites (Required) of SSC for an example log on to: www.sscnr.net.in
- There on the left side of the home page you will get to see a link by the name of ““Download Admit Card”
- Now you will have to click on that link.
- Having clicked on that link, a new page will be opened where you will get to see many links in middle of the page in red colour.
- There you will have to again click on the link of “Re-Exam Combined Graduate Level examination- 2013”
- Now you will be re-directed to a new page, where you will have to click on the link of “Click here”
- After clicking on the link you will again be re-directed to another page.
- On that page you will have to submit your roll no. (The one which was allocated to you at the time of the enrollment for the examination) & if you don’t remember your roll no then you can also get through your name & Roll number.
- Now click on the below mentioned button of “Search Results”
- Then after some time some files fill be downloaded and finally you will get to see your “SSC CGL Re-Examination Admit Card” on the screen.
- Now you will have to take a print out of that to be retained by you at the time of the examination with your original photo-id.
Official website of Staff Selection Commission: www.ssc.nic.in
If you have still any further doubt regarding SSC CGL Admit Card, you can submit your comments below.