Government of Karnataka has decided to conduct Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET). The interested candidates can apply online. The concerned candidates can apply for the same by applying online on the official website of Karnataka School Education. The address of the website of the institution is being mentioned below.
Details about the examination is being mentioned below:
Name of the Examination: Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET)
Name of the government organizing the examination: Government of Karnataka
Minimum educational qualification requited to sit in the examination: Anyone applying for the post should be PUC/ Senior Secondary as well as at least 50% of marks or one should be either B.A or B.Sc & should have diploma in Elementary Education or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.Ed).
Application fees to be paid to be appeared into the examination: INR 500 to be paid for either examination 1st or 2nd followed by INR 800 for both the examinations.
Application fees to be paid for categories to be appeared into the examination: SC/ ST:
INR 250 to be paid for either examination 1st or 2nd followed by INR 400 for both the examinations.
Way of paying fees: At the time of filling application you will have to download “Challan” and pay fees in any of the branch of State bank of Mysore.
How to Apply:
- First of all you will have to visit the official website of Karnatka Teachers Eligibility Test: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- There on the home page of the official website of the institution you will get to see “Online Application for Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test- 2014”
- Now you will have to click on the link.
- After some time you will have to click on “Click Here”
- Then the process is likely take some time so there you may have to wait for some time.
- Now you will be re-directed to “http://srv1.caconline.in/”
- There on that page you will have to click on the link of “Log in”
- Then you will have to fill your Username & password.
- Now you will again have to click on the button of “Login”
- Finally you will get to see application form on the screen.
- You will have to fill the application form very carefully starting from personal information, educational qualification, professional qualification,
- Having filled all the particulars there you will have to download a “Challan” for making payment.
- Finally in the end you will have to upload your photo & signature.
- In the end click on “Submit” button again & don’t forget to take a print out of the filled application form.
Official website of the institution: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Important Date: Apply between 20th of April 2014 to 3rd of May. 2014
Date of downloading of Admit card: from 16th of May 2014 to 25th of May 2014
Date on which result is to be announced: 25th of June 2014.
You can leave your comments below, if you have still any doubt related to Karnataka TET Exam.