Western Railway has invited applications for the post of Harmonium player & Kathak Dancer in their department, The willing candidates who want to make their mark can apply to the following Designation & Address mentioned below.
Assistant Personnel officer (Recruitment & Training),
Western Railway, HQ Office,
IIIRD floor, Old Bldg, Churchgate,
Mumbai 400020, Maharasthra
Some of the detailed description about the posts is being mentioned below:
Name of the Post: Harmonium player & Kathak dancer
Age limit: UR- 18 to 30 years, OBC- Relaxation of 3 years, SC/ST- Relaxation of 5 years
Note no.1: There is provision of Examination fees INR 100 only by Indian postal order in the favor of “Chief cashier, Western Railway, Mumbai.
Note no.2: The date of the written examination is 8th of March 2014.
Note no.3: There is no provision of application fees for SC/ST, Ex-Serviceman, PWDs, women candidates, Minority candidates.
Note no.4: Pay scale: PB-1, INR 5200-20200 + 1900 (Grade pay) (Common for both the posts)
Special note: to obtain any other further information such as Qualification required, age limit, desirable qualifications etc. One may refer to the official website of the Western Railway mentioned above.
Note: Candidates will have to write on the top of the Application form “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT AGAINST CULTURAL QUOTA” & “EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. WR/ HQ/ R&T/ CULTURAL/2/2013-14.
How to Apply Western Railway Recruitment 2014:
- Go to the official website of Western Railway: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in. Find the Application Form.
- First of all on the top of the Application form affix a photograph & sign across the photo.
- From column no.1 to 4 state the following: Name of the applicant in block letters, Father’s/ Husband,s Name, Father’s/ Husband’s designation if any, Address in full with PIN code in block letters.
- In column no.5 & 6 mention Name of the nearest Railway station in block letters followed by Contact no./ Mobile no. & fax no.
- From column no.7 to 9 write about the following: Email address, Date of birth in figures as well as in words, age as on 1st of January 2014.
- In column no.10 & 11 mention about your sex & Marital status also give the details whether you are Single/ Married/ Widow/ Divorced.
- From column no.12 to 16 state the following Nationality, Community, Religion, Whether you belong to any category with documents, IPO No. & date etc.
- From column no.17 to 20 give details about Choice of language for question paper, Educational qualification, Cultural degree/ Diploma/ Certificate & name of the university.
- Then in Column no.20 state about other qualifications with copies of certificates.
- From column no21 to 24 state the following details: Whether Ex- Serviceman, if yes then give details, Mention about your 2 personal marks of identification, details of participation in cultural activities as well as typing proficiency.
- In column no.25, sign a declaration along with your left thumb impression & Place, date, name & no. of enclosures attached.
- In the end send it to the above mentioned designation & address within the stipulated period of time.
Important Dates of Western Railway Recruitment 2014:
Starting date of applying: 14th February 2014
Last date of applying: 28th February 2014
If you have any doubt regarding the Western Railway recruitment 2014, let us know through your comments.