WAPCOS Limited has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Engineer Trainee (CSE) as well as Engineer (CSE). The interested candidates possessing all the required eligibility as wanted by the recruiter can apply. The designation and address on which application is to be sent is being mentioned below.
Some of the important information about above mentioned post is being shared below.
Designation being offered by WAPCOS: Engineer Trainee (CSE)/ Engineer (CSE)
Maximum age limit as mentioned by organization: Anyone applying for the post should not be more than 27 years of age as on nlast date of the application.
Pay scale as being offered by WAPCOS: INR 16400-40500 + HRA + IDA + Other prevailed benefits.
Academic qualification as to be possessed by the candidate: Anyone applying fopr the post should be B.E/B.Tech (CSE) and either should possess 6 CGPA or 60% of the marks or above.
Preference to be given: Preference is to be given to the candidates possessing sound knowledge of French Language.
Nature of the post: Although the post is regular but anyone applying for the post, if selected will have 1 full year of training & after the completion of successful training the person will be entitled on regular basis.
In case, if anyone wants to get any other information?: To get any other information you can either refer to the above mentioned official website of the institution or can call on any of the below mentioned numbers:
Enquiry numbers: 0124-2399226, 0124-2399421/36
- Rajkot Nagrik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2014 – Executive (Trainee)
- Gas Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2014 – Engineer, Foreman
How to Apply:
- First of all on the top of the application you will have to mention the above mentioned designation & address as well as the name of the post you are applying for.
- Now starting from column no.1 to 5 you will have to mention the following information: Name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth, age as on 29th of May 2014, marital status etc.
- Then from column no.6 to 9 you will have to state following information: nationality, category reserved, permanent address, present address (Address for correspondence) etc.
- Again from column no.10 to 12 you will have to state the following information: Phone no, e-mail id, passport no. etc.
- Now the most important column is column no.13 where you will have to mention about your academic qualifications in detail such as qualification, stream, Board/University/institute, passing year, percentage etc.
- Then again in column no.14 you will have to mention about total experience you have achieved so far in detail such as Employer name, designation, functional area, job profile, period, from, years, months etc.
- Then in the next column in column no.15 you will have to mention about your project details as well as training details, if any.
- In column no.16 you will have to describe about any other point if you would like to mention in support of your candidature for the post.
- Now in the end there you will have to sign a declaration with date & place to be sent to the above mentioned designation & address.
WAPCOS Limited, Plot no.76-C, Sector-18,
Official website of WAPCOS: www.wapcos.gov.in
Important Date: Apply latest by 29th of May 2014.
You can leave your comments below, if you have still any doubt related WAPCOS Limited Recruitment.