Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has invited applications for the Recruitment of Assistant Director, Principal & Other Posts, interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date of applying. The interested candidates can apply for the posts online on the website of Union Public Service Commission, mentioned below.
For the Convenience of the concerned candidates, we are mentioning some of the useful information about the posts given below.
Name of the post: Assistant Director (Entomology)
- Vacancy No: 14030401508
- Specialization of the post & Designated work Place: Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage, Faridabad, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture.
- Pay Band: INR 15600- 39100 + 5400 (Grade pay)
- Experience Required by the advertiser: One should have 3 years of working experience in the field of Entomology or Nematology.
- Maximum age limit: 35 years
Name of the post: Assistant Professor (Bio- Chemistry)
- Vacancy No: 14030405108
- Specialization of the post & Designated work Place: Sub Cadre of C.H.S at CIP, Ranchi, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Pay Band: INR 15600- 39100 + 6600 (Grade pay)
- Experience required by the advertiser: One should have teaching experience of at least 3 years as Lecturer / Tutor/ Registrar/ Demonstrator etc.
- Maximum age limit: 48 years
Common Fact: Application fees: INR 25 by using net banking or by depositing in any of the branch of SBI.
Special Note: As there are total no. of 12 posts on the board to be grabbed by the competent ones, if you want to furnish each and every information about all the posts, then you may either refer to the edition of “Employment News” dated: 8-14 March or may refer to the official website of the institution, mentioned above.
- UIDAI Recruitment – Private Secretary, Director, Officer
- IHM Bhubaneswar Recruitment – Principal & Other Posts
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2014:
- First of all log on to www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Then click on ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS
- Now you will have to wait for some time as you will be re-directed to a new page.
- There you will have to choose the post, you want to apply for.
- And now click on the button of “Apply Now”
- Now you will have to fill your Registration id & password and also fill a random image there in case if you have forgotten your password then click on the option of “Forgot Password” there to get back your password.
- Now finally click on the “Submit” Button again to carry on the process.
- Now you will have to fill all the particulars about yourself starting from personal, Educational qualification, academic activities, Professional qualification etc, candidates are advised to fill them very carefully.
- Now you will have to upload some of the documents such as experience certificate etc.
- In the end if you want to pay application fees using net banking then you can pay or you can directly deposit in the bank.
- Finally click on the “Submit” button one more time to finish the process.
- If you want you can take a print out of that to be retained by you.
Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2014:
Starting date: 8th March 2014
Last date: 27th march 2014
If you have still any doubt regarding UPSC Recruitment 2014, you can submit your comments below for an appropriate solution.
Updated 25 February 2014
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for Director, Officers & Various Posts such as Joint Director, Associate Professor etc, The willing candidates can apply online.
Some of the useful information about the posts is being given below:
Name of the post: Joint Director
- No. of posts: 02
Name of the post: Senior Administrative Officer
Name of the post: Associate Professor (Chemistry)
Name of the post: Associate Professor (Economics)
Name of the post: Associate professor (English)
Name of the post: Associate Professor (History)
Name of the post: Associate Professor (Mathematics)
Name of the post: Associate Professor (Physics)
Name of the post: Associate Professor (Political Science)
Name of the post: Sub Editor in the department of official language
Note: In the above mentioned posts except the first one “No. of posts: 01” is common is from post no.2 to 10
Special note: If you want to obtain the detaila about the mentioned above posts such as Nature of the posts, Experience, qualification required as well as reserved category along with other important information such as Pay scale, age limit, relaxation in age, expected place of posting etc, then you may either refer to the edition of “Employment News” dated 22- 28 February 2014 or visit the official website of the institution mentioned above.
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment – Director
- DRDO Recruitment – Junior Research Fellows, Civilian Security Officer
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2014:
- First of all visit www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Then you will be having 4 different links out of them click on ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS
- After clicking on the link, you will have to wait for some time then you will be re-directed to a new page.
- There you will be getting the list of 10 posts, to be applied online then click on the any of them, for an example click on “Joint Director”
- Then again you will have to click on “Apply Now”
- Then again you will be redirected to a new page where you will have to fill some blanks
- First of all write your registration no.
- Then you will have to write your password there.
- Now again you will have to confirm a catchall over there.
- In the end click on the “Submit” button there.
- Now you will have an application form there.
- You will have to fill that application form very carefully, Specially mention your active e-mail id there as you will be getting each and every information on the same mail id.
- In the initial part you will have to fill some of the particulars about yourself such as name, age, date of birth etc.
- After that you will have to give the minute to the minutest information about your educational & professional qualification followed by experience.
- In the end you will be asked to “ Submit” the entire information.
- You click on that to complete the process.
Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2014:
Starting date: 22 February 2014
Last date: 13th of March 2014 by 11.59 P.M
If you have still any doubt regarding UPSC Recruitment 2014, you can leave your comment for an appropriate solution.
Updated 8 February 2014
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the total no. of 38 posts of Indian Economic Service & Indian Statistical Service. The candidates are hereby advised to visit the following website of the institution.
Some of the very important information has been given below:
Name of the post: Indian Economic Service
- No. of posts: 15
- Age limit: 21 to 30 years as per as maximum age will be calculated on 1st of August 2014.
- Nationality: Indian
- Relaxation in age: SC/ ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, J & K Migrants/ Defense Service personnel/ Ex- serviceman/ ECOs/ SSCOs: Up to 5 years, Blind/ deaf-mute/O.H: Maximum of 10 years.
- Qualification required: One should have post graduate degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from a recognized university.
- Application fees: INR 200, Either by direct deposit or or by using net bancing Facility of SBI.
- Relaxation in fees: Application fees is Nil for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
- Date of the examination: Starting from 24th of May 2014.
- Centres of the Examination: Ahemedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttock, Delhi, Dispur, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Shillong, Shimla, Thiruvananthapuram.
Name of the post: Indian Statistical Service
- No. of posts: 23
- Qualification required: One should have Bachelor,s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as well as Post graduate degree in the one of the subjects from a recognized university.
All the other factors rather than above mentioned 3 factors required to be eligible for the Indian Statistical Service are same as Indian Economic Service. Readers hereby are advised to visit the website mentioned above to obtain full information. If they want to.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2014:
- Go to the official website of UPSC recruitment First of all visit the website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Then click on the “Application form”
- From there you will be redirected to a new page, where you will have to install a security certificate.
- After installing the certificate successfully, you will have to click on the link “Part-I registration” under the column of “Indian Statistical Service Examination”
- Then again after some time you will be again redirected to Application form’s page.
- There you will have to fill the particulars about yourself such as Name, Date of birth, Nationality, Mother’s/ Father’s name, community, Address, e-mail etc.
- Then click on the button “ continue” after it you will be required to fill some more information.
- Now Click on the link “Part-II registration” there you will hve to attach the copies of your certifications as well as uploading of photos and all.
- Then you will be getting a registration number & take a print out of that, now the process will be completed.
Note: In the same manner one can also fill the Application form of another r post “Indian Economic Service”
Important Dates of UPSC recruitment 2014:
Starting date of submission: 8th February 2014
Last date of submission: 10th March 2014
If you get any question regarding to UPSC recruitment 2014, submit the question below.