UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) has issued a notification regarding invitation of applications for the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Statistical Officer, Research Assistant, and Mines Inspector and for many different designations. The interested candidates possessing all the required eligibility as well as passion to discharge the duty can apply for the same. The candidates can apply online on the official website of the institution. The address of the official website of UPPSC is being stated below.
Some of the vital as well as important information is being shared below.:
Total no. of designations being offered by UPPSC: 42
Total no. of posts being offered by UPPSC: 913
Application fees to be paid online: INR 80 as exam fees + INR 15 as On-line processing fees.
Relaxation in application fees as indicated by the institution: SC/ST: INR 40 + INR 15 & for PWD is INR 15 only On-line processing fees.
Mode of the posts: The mode of the posts is through Direct Recruitment
Where to get any more information?: To get any more information such as total description about the posts as well as designations, pay scale, maximum age limit etc you can kindly refer to the above mentioned official website of the institution.
How to Apply:
- First of all log on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now there on the home page you will get to see a rolling link in middle of the page.
- There in a box you will have to click on the link by the name of “Click here to online apply”
- Then there you will be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx”
- There you will again get to see a heading by the advertisement no & date and in opposite of that you will have to click on the button of “Apply”
- Having clicked on that now you will be re-directed to another page where you will be presented with total no. of 42 different designations.
- There first of all you will have to decide that which designation you are looking for and in opposite of that designation kindly click on “Candidate registration”
- Now you will again be re-directed to a new page where you will be presented with “Candidate basic Registration form”
- There first of all you will have to fill all the personal information about yourself.
- In the next box you will have to provide details about High School & Intermediate Board, year of passing & roll no. details etc.
- Then in the next column you will have to state about your essential education details.
- Thus you will have to click on the “Submit” button to proceed further.
- In the same manner you will have to pay application fees online by either using debit card or online banking etc.
- Finally in the end you will have to sign a declaration & let the process to be finished.
- And after some time if you would like to take a print out of the entire transaction then you can also take.
Website: Official website of UPPSC: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Important Date: The candidates can apply between 16th of May 2014 to 17th of June 2014.
For get more information regarding UPPSC Recruitment, you can submit your comments below.