University of Delhi, New Delhi has issued an advertisement in which it has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Guest Lecturers & JRF (Junior Research Fellow). The interested candidates can apply for any of the posts. The application can be sent to the following designation & address.
Important information about the above mentioned posts is being stated below.
Designation being offered by Delhi University: Guest Lecturers
Department associated with: Department of Adult, Continuing Education and Extension
No. of vacancies as mentioned by Delhi University: 5
Total duration of the post: 4 Months
Specialization required: Faculty of Social Sciences
Designation being offered by Delhi University: Junior Research Fellow
Department associated with: Department of Physics and Astrophysics, University of Delhi
No. of vacancies as mentioned by Delhi University: 1
Total duration of the post: 3 years
Consolidated salary being offered: There will be INR 16000 for first 2 years followed by INR 18000 per month for 3rd year.
Specification needed of the post as well as about the project: “Understanding the dynamics in counter-rotating coupled oscillators” (Ref. No.: SR/S2/HEP-43/2012) DST, Government of India, Delhi.
Where to get any other information about any of the above mentioned posts: You can log on to the above mentioned official website of the institution.
How to Apply:
- First of all on the top of the application mention name of the post applying for.
- On the right side you will also have to paste one of yourself signed photographs.
- In starting you will have to mention some of the basic information about yourself such as name, Father’s name, date of birth, contacts information etc.
- After that the very next column in which you will have to give the details about your educational qualification starting from the initial educational qualification to the highest one.
- The most important column will be the next one, in which you will have to mention about total amount of experience from starting to the present one, if any.
- In the next column you will have to mention about your technical qualifications in the same manner.
- In the very next column you will be asked to disclose about your present employment, if any as well as nature of the employment.
- Then you will have to tell about your Research interest, if any.
- Finally in the end, if you would like to mention any other information in support of your candidature for the post.
Copies of important documents to be sent: All the supporting documents stating age proof, educational qualifications, experience certificate, Research interest etc. You can also download the pro-forma of the application to be sent from the website.
Official website of University of Delhi: www.du.ac.in
The Principal Investigator (Dr. Awadhesh Prasad, Department of Physics & Astrophysics, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007).
Last date on which application should reach for Lecturer Post: The last date on application should reach is 24th of May 2014.
Last date on which application should reach for JRF : The last date on application should reach is 30th of May 2014.
For get more details regarding University of Delhi Recruitment, you can submit your comments below.