State Bank of India, a leading Government Sector Bank in India has invited applications for the recruitment for the post of Probationary Officer (PO), the interested candidates can apply online for the same Post. The website of the bank on which you can apply is being mentioned below.
Some of the important information about the post is being stated below:
Designation offered: Probationary Officer
No. of vacancies: 1837
Concept of category reserved: UR: 758, OBC: 405, ST: 439, SC: 235
Provision of age: Anyone applying for the post should be between 21 to 30 years old.
Relaxation in age: As per as the existing rules implemented by The Government of India as on 1st of January 2014
Necessary Educational qualification required: One should be a graduate from any recognized university.
Application fees to be paid: INR 500 to be paid either Online or offline & through offline you will have to take a print out of system generated challan & fill its particulars and submit your fees with that in any branch of State bank of India
Criteria of relaxation in application fees: INR 100: SC/ST/PWD.
How to Apply:
- Initially log on to www.sbi.co.in
- Then as you will be re-directed to home page then there you will have to click on the link by the name of “Recruitment” on the left side.
- Now you may have to wait there for some time as you will be re-directed to a new page.
- There you will have to click on the link of “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in Ste Bank of India (2014-15)”
- Now again you will be re-directed to the page of “Online Application form” where you will have to read all the information very carefully.
- Now you will have to fill all the particulars about yourself in that application form.
- After filling all the particulars very carefully you will have to click on “Submit” button.
- Now the most important thing that you will have to upload your photo & signature.
- In the end you will have to pay application fees online using net banking or Debit/ credit card and if you would like to pay through offline mode then click on the option of “Generate Challan” and also take a print out of the same.
- Now in the end you should also take a print out of the entire process to be retained by you.
Important fact: If you would like to pay application fees offline then the last date of paying application fees is by 28th of April 2014 by Monday instead of 25th of April 2014 in the case of online application form.
Important note: If you want any other information such as Mode of selection, Description about relaxation in age, pay scale & total emoluments to be paid or any other information related to this post then you may refer to the above mentioned website of State Bank of India.
Important Date: Apply between 7th of April 2014 (Monday) to 25th of April 2014 (Friday).
You can submit your comments below, if you have any doubt related SBI Recruitment.