Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad has invited applications for the post of Veterinary Officer in its department, interested candidates can apply for the post within 2 months of the official publication of this advertisement in the edition of “Employment News” dated: 15-21 March 2014. The concerned candidates can send their applications to the below mentioned address.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Hyderabad- 500052.
Some of the important information about the post is being mentioned below.
Name of the Post: Veterinary Officer
- No. of posts: 01
- Nature of the post: On Deputation basis
- Pay Grade: PB-3, INR 15600- 39100 + 5400 (Grade pay)
- Eligibility required: One should be an officer either under state/ central government or should have similar post on regular basis or should have pay grade of PB-2, INR 9300- 34800 + 4600 (Grade pay)
- Educational qualification required: One should have a degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Experience required: One should have at least 3 years of experience of treatment of Horses.
- Maximum age limit: 56 years
Special Note: If you want any more information about the above mentioned post then you may refer to the edition of “Employment News” dated: 15-21 March 2014.
How to Apply
- First of all from column from column no.1 to 4 fill the following: Name of the candidate in block letters, Date of birth, date of retirement under Central/ State government rules, Educational qualifications etc.
- In column no.5 describe about qualification/ experience possessed by you and the same required by the company.
- In column no.6 mention about whether you meet the requirement of the post or not.
- In column no.7 give the details of the employment in the sequence of office/ institution, post held, from, to, scale of pay and basic pay, nature of duties etc.
- From column no.8 to 10 state the following details: nature of present employment, current employment is held on deputation/ contract basis followed by additional details about present employment etc.
- In column no.11 you will have to state that are you working in the same department or not.
- In column no.12 & 13 mention about your status of revised scale of pay followed by the description of total emoluments per month etc.
- In column no.14 provide some additional information related to additional academic qualification, professional training & work experience etc.
- In column no.15, state that if you are applying for deputation or not.
- In column no.16 & 17 mention about your category SC/ ST/ OBC, If any followed by some remarks, if any.
- Now you will have to sign a declaration with date, address & contact no as well as seal of the employer etc.
- In the end you will again have to fill the particulars of certificate to be given by head of the office of the applicant and finally send it to the above mentioned address within the allocated frame of time.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) has invited application for post of Reader in Behavioral Science. All the willing candidates are informed to fill the application form to the address given below.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy
Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
Hyderabad – 500 052
Name of the post: Reader in Behavioral science
Pay Scale: PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 7600/-
- A candidate must have Master’s Degree in Psychological from recognized University with 7 years experience in the field of behavioral Science.
- A candidate must holding analogous post on regular basis with 5 years service in the post with pay band Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/-
How to Apply for Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy Recruitment 2014:
Step 1: Go to the official website of SVPNPA and find the application form. Fill the application form by following the format as described in further steps below.
Step 2: Fill the Name of the Candidate in Block letter and Date of Birth in column 1st and 2nd.
Step 3: In the 3rd column write Date of retirement under Central/State Government.
Step 4: Fill your Educational Qualification in next column.
Step 5: In column 5th mention whether Educational and other qualifications required for the pot are satisfied.
Step 6: In the 6th column you have to mention whether all the details filled by you in above columns meet the requirement of the post.
Step 7: For further steps, please have a look on the format of application form given below in the link.
Step 8: At last write the date at bottom left corner and do signature and write address at bottom right corner of the application form.
Important Dates for Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy Recruitment 2014:
Starting date of receipt of application: 08 February 2014
Last date of receipt of application: two months from the date of publication of this advertisement.
For any question regarding Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy Recruitment 2014, submit your comments below.