Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai has invited application for RBI recruitment of Assistant Manager. Interested and eligible candidates are required to fill the application form through online mode. Online registration can be done through the RBI website listed below. The printout of the application form should be send to the below given address:
The General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India Services Board,
Post Bag No.4618,
Mumbai Central Post Office,
Mumbai- 400 008
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’
No of Posts:
- Unreserved i.e. General (GEN): 12
- Schedule Caste (SC): 09
- Schedule Tribe (ST): 03
- Other backward class (OBC): 10
Age Limit: 25-40 years (as on 1 November 2013).
The candidate should be an officer in Army/Navy/Air Force with five years experience. [OR]
The candidate should be of rank equivalent to assistant Commandant with minimum five years experience in paramilitary forces.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the Interview basis.
Application Fees: Rs.100/- (no fee is payable by SC/ST/RBI Staff candidates).
Pay Scale: Starting pay will be Rs. 17, 100/- in the scale of 17, 100-1000(11)-28100-EB-1000(4)-32100-1100(1)-33200 applicable to the officers of Grade ‘A’.
Important Dates of RBI Recruitment:
Website Link Open: 18.11.2013 to 17.12.3013
Payment of fees-Online: 18.11.2013
Payment of fees at Bank Branches: 20.11.2013 to 21.12.2013
Closing Date of receipt of application: 24.12.2012 (6 P.M)
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment
Candidates have to apply online through the RBI website (www.rbi.org.in) given above. After filling online form the candidate must submit the computerized printout copy of application form along with 6 copies of Bio-data form and one photo of following given below documents:
- Matriculation or SSC Examination certificate in support of age.
- Degree Certificate and Mark sheets.
- In case of Officers from Defense, the Certificate indicating full details of your service as Commissioned Officer in Defense Force.
- The certificate indicating full details of your service in case of personnel from Paramilitary Services.
- In case retired from the post submit the Discharge Certificate.
If you get any type of doubt regarding RBI recruitment, submit your comments for suitable solution.