National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Scientists as well as other posts. Interested candidates possessing all the required eligibility for the posts. The address of the official website of National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management is being mentioned below.
Some of the details about total no. of posts is being shared below.
Total No. of posts: 42
Total no. of specifications of the posts: 22
Total no. of posts belonging to Scientist category: 20
Total no. of other posts belonging to other categories: 22
Nature of all the posts: On contract as well as on deputation basis
List of different designations being offered by the institution:
Scientist ‘F’ (Project Lead): 05 Posts
Scientist ‘E’ (Senior Scientist): 04 Posts
Scientist ‘D’: 04 Posts
Scientist ‘C’: 03 Posts
Scientist ‘B’: 04 Posts
Software Engineer: 01 Post
Junior Application Engineer: 01 Post
Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
Data Entry Operator (Grade D & C): 02 Posts
Senior Laboratory Assistant: 02 Posts
Field Assistant: 01 Post
Head of Administrative and Human Resources Unit: 01 Post
Head, Finance and Procurement Unit: 01 Post
Manager (Procurement): 01 Post
Protocol Officer: 01 Post
Librarian: 01 Post
Accounts Officer (Internal Control Officer): 01 Post
Accountant: 02 Posts
PS to Director: 01 Post
Stenographer: 01 Post
Office Assistant cum Driver: 01 Post
Very important note: If you are looking to get any other information about any of the above mentioned posts such as Minimum educational qualification required, Age factor, backlog vacancies, pay scale etc, then you may refer to the above mentioned website of the institution.
How to Apply:
- First of all you will have to log on to the official website of the institution: www.ncscm.org
- There on the home page of the website you will get to see a link by the name of “Apply Online” in brown colour.
- You will have to click on the same link.
- After clicking on the mentioned link first of all you will be asked to read general conditions.
- Having read all the conditions you will again have to click on “Ok” there.
- Now you will be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://18.104.22.168/ncscm-jobs/apply”
- There first of all you will have to select the designation you are applying as well as Advertisement no. & date for (Application Details) as well as click on that.
- In the next section you will have to fill your personal details.
- In the next section mention the details about your professional qualification.
- Then in the very next section mention all the asked details about Research/ Work information.
- Now in the next section if you would like to share other information.
- In the very next section you will have to state about languages known.
- In next section give 3 references.
- In the end you will have to mark a declaration there and finally click on “Submit” button.
- After some time you will have filled the application form and should also take a print out of that to be kept by you for further reference.
Official website of National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management: www.ncscm.org
Important Date: Candidates can apply online latest by 30th of April 2014 before 5.30 P.M by Wednesday.
If you have still any doubt regarding NCSCM Recruitment, you can leave your reply below to get an appropriate solution.