MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Senior Geologist in Maharasthra. The Candidates who want to apply for the same as well as the ones possessing all the eligibility required for the post can apply for the same. The address of the official website of MPSC is being mentioned below.
We are mentioning some of the very useful information below so that the candidates who are looking to apply for the post can get the exact information.
Designation being offered by MPSC: Senior Geologist
Total no. of vacancies being offered by MPSC: 5
Maximum age limit as on particular date: Anyone applying for the post should not be more than 45 years old as on 1st of January 2014.
Pay scale as fixed by MPSC: INR 15600-39100 + 5700 (Grade pay)
Academic qualification as to be possessed by the candidate: Anyone applying for the post should have a post-graduate degree in either Geology of Applied Geology.
Application fees to be paid by the candidates applying for the post: Anyone applying for the post will have to pay some application fees that is INR 515.
Relaxation in application fees as applicable for categories: INR 315 is to be paid by SC/ST candidates.
Mode of paying application fees: The only mode of paying application fees is Online.
If one wants to get any other information?: Kindly refer to the above mentioned official website of MPSC.
- WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2014 – Engineer Trainee
- Rajkot Nagrik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2014 – Executive (Trainee)
How to Apply:
- First of all you will have to log on to the official designated website of Maharasthra Public Service Commission: www.mahaonline.gov.in
- Having logged on the website now there you will on the home page of the website by the address of “https://www.mahaonline.gov.in/Site/Home/Index.aspx”
- On the home page of website there will be many links.
- Out of all the presented links there you will have to click on “MPSC Online Applications”
- Now again you will be re-directed to “https://www.mahaonline.gov.in/Site/Home/Index.aspx”
- There you will find advertisement no. 147/2014 and in opposite of the advertisement you will have to click on “Click here to apply”
- Having clicked on that now you will be again re-directed to a new page that will be the page of online application form.
- Then you will have to start filling the application form and take care that form will have to be filled very carefully without committing any error.
- In the beginning you will have to provide some of the personal information about yourself.
- In the next box you will have to provide information about your contact no, address for correspondence etc.
- In the next box the most important one where you will have to furnish details about your academic qualification as well as the amount of experience you have achieved so far.
- Thus you will have to furnish each and every information there and at last you will have to pay application fees online.
- Finally having completed all the boxes now you will have to click on “Submit” button there to finish up the process.
Official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission: www.mahaonline.gov.in
Important Date: latest by 25th of May 2014 on the official website of the institution.
For further important information related to MPSC Recruitment, you can submit your comments below.