Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE), New Delhi has invited applications for the Post of Scientists, interested candidates can apply for the posts within 6 weeks of the official publication of the advertisement to the designation & address, mentioned below.
Some of the important information about the posts is being mentioned below:
Name of the post: Scientist “D”
- No. of Posts: 03
- Nature of the post: On Deputation basis
- Pay scale: INR 15600- 39100 + INR 7600 (Grade pay)
- Maximum age limit: 56 years
How to Apply for Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Recruitment 2014:
- First of all starting from column no:1, write your Name & Designation.
- In column no: 2, mention your date of Birth.
- In column no: 3, mention about your educational Qualification.
- In column no: 4, mention about your experience.
- In column no: 5, state Whether you belong to SC/ST
- In column no: 6, the most important one, where you will have to describe about Post held on regular basis with scale of pay.
- Now in column no: 7 mention that since when holding the post on regular basis.
- Then in column no: 8, Nature of appointment to the present post(whether on regular/deputation/ad-hoc basis)
- In column no: 9, State about Date of return from previous deputation, if any.
- In column no: 10, state the Particulars of past service (in brief).
- In column no: 11 give details of experience in brief.
- Finally In column no: 12 mention any other relevant information, if you want to mention.
- Now in the end there has to be the signature of applicant with office of address as well as date.
- In the end there is another form to be filled by the Ministry/ Department/ Authority forwarding the application with signature of the authority, name & designation, office address as well as telephone no. etc. Address:
Shri Suresh Kumar,
Under Secretary to the Government of India,
Ministry of New & Renewable Energy,
CGO Complex, Block No: 14, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110033.
Website of Ministry of New & Renewable Energy: www.mnre.gov.in.
Special Note no:1: If you would like to get more information rather than mentioned in this article then you may refer to the official website of the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy, mentioned above.
Special Note no:2: You will have to send all the copies of all the relevant documents with your application form such as Education, category, proof of age etc to the above mentioned designation & address within prescribed date limit.
Special Note no: 3: You can download application form from the official website of the institution, mentioned d above.
If you have still any doubt regarding Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Recruitment 2014, you can leave your comments below.