The concerned Authority of Maharasthra State Police has issued a notification for the recruitment for the posts of Constable. The concerned candidates fulfilling required eligibility as well as possess the quality to serve the nation can apply for the same. The interested ones can apply online. The candidates can apply on the official website of Maharasthra Police. The address of the official website of Maharasthra Police is being mentioned below.
Details about the posts being offered is being described below:
Designation being offered by Maharasthra Police: Constable
Age limit for the candidates: Anyone applying for the post should be between 18 to 25 years as on 30th of April 2014.
Minimum educational qualification to be possessed by the candidate: Anyone applying for the post should be at least 12th pass.
Application fees to be charged from the candidates: Anyone applying for the post will have to pay INR 125 as Application fees.
Different modes of paying application fees: Application fees can be paid through any of the following modes: SBI Challan/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card etc.
Fixed criteria of selection: First of all there will be evaluation of the concerned candidates in written exam followed by an interview is the sole criteria of selection.
For any other information: If you would like to get any more information about the above mentioned post then you may refer to the above mentioned website of Maharasthra State Police.
How to Apply:
- First of all you will have to log on to the official website: “www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in”
- Initially you will on the home page of the website & there you will see a link by the name of “Recruitment”
- There you will have to click on the link of “Recruitment”
- Having clicked on the same link there will appear some other links but you will also see a link by the name of “Maharasthra Police Constable Recruitment 2014”
- Now again you will have to click on the same link & having clicked the link now you will be re-directed to a page where you will get to see a link by the name of “Apply now”
- Now you will have to do the same by clicking on the “Apply now” link.
- Then again you will be re-directed to another page of application.
- Where first of all you will have to fill some personal information about yourself followed by Educational & professional qualification.
- Now the most important step in which you will have to upload 1 photo & your digital signature.
- At last you will be asked to pay application fees online by using any of the above mentioned online modes.
- Finally you will have to click on “Submit” button there and by the time application will have been successfully applied, you can also take a print out of that to be retained by you.
Official website of the institution (On which one can apply Online): www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
Important Date: The candidates can apply between 5th of May 2014 to 25th of May 2014.
For more information related to Maharasthra Police Recruitment, you can leave your reply here.