Lady Irwin College, University of Delhi has issued a Corrigendum in reference of the advertisement published on 25th of January 2014 In the edition of ‘Employment News” (Page no.17) as well in the edition of “The Times of India” in Ascent on 29th of January 2014. Some of the important information about the post as well as no. of amendments in the form of the post as well as in other factors is being described below.
Name of the post: Human Development & Childhood Studies
- No. of posts: 02
- Category reserved: (OBC- 02)
- Pay grade: INR 15600- 39100 + 6000 (Grade pay)
- Qualification required: Overall one should have a good academic record and must have scored 55% marks in Post Graduation and the relaxation in marks is 5% for SC/ ST and for those persons got degree before 19th of September 1991. The concerned candidates must have qualified the NET or a similar test conducted by UGC.
- Last date of application: 26th of February 2014
- Qualifications desired by the employer: One should have specialization in Child Development, Human development & family studies.
- The designation & address on which application has to be sent: Director, Lady Irwin College, University of Delhi, Sikandra Road, New Delhi- 110001.
Note: As we have again mentioned all the details about the post above as there are 2 rectifications in the post, mentioned below:
- Category reserved: “2 posts reserved for OBC & out of them 1 is for PWDs & VH etc.
- Last date of application:Last date of application has also been amended as for now the last date of application is 10th of March 2014 apart from these information all the other above mentioned information is same as ordered by the Chairman of Lady Irwin College, delhi.
Special note no:1: According to the new rules of University of Delhi, SLET/ SET are not to be eligible.
Special note no:2: If you want to furnish all the other details about the above mentioned post then you may either refer to the edition of “Employment News” dated: 25- 31 January 2014 or may refer to the website of the institution, mentioned above and if you also want to know more about the corrigendum then you may either refer to the edition of “Employment News” 1-7 March 2014 to your benefit.
If you have any doubt Regarding Lady Irwin College DU Recruitment 2014, you can submit your comments below.