The Indian Navy has invited applications for the post of Permanent Commission officer in its unit, interested candidates can apply only by online mode on the official website of The Indian Navy. Address of its Head office as well as website is being mentioned below.
Post Box No.04, Nirman Bhawan,
New Delhi- 110011.
Website of Indian Navy: www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Some of the information about the above mentioned post is being stated below:
Name of the post: Commission Officer
- Nature of the post: Permanent.
- Marital status: Only unmarried male candidates.
- No. of posts: Not mentioned.
- Age limit: One should be between 22 to 27 years.
- Educational qualification required: One should have a degree in law with minimum 55% marks.
- Essential Physical Fitness & standard required: One should have minimum Height of 157 centimeters with the proper BMI followed by vision as applicable in the mode of distant 6/60, 6/12 with glasses.
- Pay grade: As there are various pay grades starting from Sub Lieutenant, Lieutenant, Lieutenant CDR is PB-3, INR 15600- 39100 + Different grade pay as INR 5400, 6100, 6600 and many others
Note: To get full information about the Grade pay of the rest of the ranks as well as any other information such as Training Module, Allowances, CTC, Privileges as many others, you are advised to refer to the official website of the Indian Navy mentioned above.
- PNB Recruitment – Manager, Officer
- Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion Recruitment – Commissioner
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2014
- First of all visit Indiann Navy official website: www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- There you will get a link “Apply Online” on the home Page.
- You kindly click on that link.
- After that under that link you will have to click on another link “Officer Entry”
- Then wait for some time, there will appear a link by the name of “Apply now” & you will have to click on that.
- Again wait for some more time, then read the appeared manual there very carefully .
- After that click on “Click here” under the banner of “Advertisement in English”
- Now you will be getting to fill a form, first of all you will have to fill the particulars about yourself very carefully such as name, father’s name, address for correspondence, age etc.
- In the 2nd part state about your educational qualification as well as upload one photo.
Special note: The concerned ones are advised to apply online as soon as possible to avoid any untoward circumstances as one also has to send some documents latest by 27th of February.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 Important Dates:
Application published: 15 February 2014
Last date of online application submission: 17 February 2014
In the end you will have to click on “Submit’ button and you will be getting a transaction no. don’t forget to take a print out of that because you will have to send that with some of the other documents such as self attested photograph, copy of 10th class certificate as well as of other educational certificates attested by a Gazetted officer, by normal post within the prescribed date to the above mentioned address.
Updated 27 November 2013
Indian Navy has invited application for the recruitment for the post of Sailor. Only unmarried mails are eligible for this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their application through online mode before 06 December 2013. The Indian Navy website for online registration is given below. After online registration print the application form and send it to the following address:
|Delhi, Himachal Pradesh||Post Box No 476
Gole Dak Khana, GPO
|West Bengal||Post Box No 02
Newa Delhi-110 003
|Orissa, Karnataka||Post Box No 4921
New Delhi-110 029
|Kerala, UT of Lakshadweep & Mincoi||Post Box No 11810
New Delhi-110 010
|Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, UT of Daman Diu and Nagar Haveli||Post Box No 7001
|Haryana||Post Box No 4844
Sarojani Nagar PO
|Bihar & Jharkhand||Post Box No 10925
RK Puram, Main PO,
and New Delhi
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland||Post Box No 11810
New Delhi-110 010
|Sikkim, Tripura, Manipur||Post Box No 11810
New Delhi-110 010
|J & K, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Camicobar||Post Box No 11810
New Delhi-110 010
|Uttar Pradesh||Post Box No 5270
New Delhi-110 021
|Rajasthan||Post Box No 5011
RK Puram Sector V
|Madhya Pradesh||Post Box No 8860
|Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, UT of Pondicherry||Post Box No 5011
RK Puram Sector V
New Delhi-110 002
Necessary details related to the recruitment are given below:
Name of the Post: Sailors
Educational Qualification: Qualified in 10+2 with Maths and physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry, Biology, and Computer Science.
Age Limit: Candidate must born between 01 Aug 1993 to 31 July 1997.
Physical Fitness: PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups and 10 push-ups.
• Minimum Height should be 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Chest expansion of 5cms.
• No cardio vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet, infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, varicose vein, corrective surgery of eye sight.
• During the initial training period, stipend of Rs. 5799/- pm
• On completion of initial training, they will be paid Rs. 5200-20200. In addition they will paid Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- plus MSP @Rs. 4800/- plus MSP@ Rs. 2000/- plus DA.
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Recruitment: The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit on their performance in written exam, qualifying Physical Fitness and Fitness in Medical Examination.
Starting Date of filling online form: 23 November 2013
Last Date of filling online form: 06 December 2013
The Date of training for the course: August 2014
Date at which list of selected candidates will appear on the website: 27 June 2014
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment
The candidates are requires to fill online form from Indian Navy (www.nausena-bharti.nic.in) website. Follow the steps given blow to apply through online mode:
- Go to Indian Navy website.
- Click on “APPLY ONLINE” button, available on right side of the website.
- Choose “Sailor Entry” option.
- Click on “Apply Now” button.
- Download the Notification for complete details in Hindi or English language.
- Tick the “I have read and understood the advertisement.” box and click on “Proceed” button.
- Fill all the details like Date Of Birth, Gender, Qualification, NCC Certificate, Subjects in 10+2, Year of Passing, State, Board, Maximum Marks, Marks Obtained and Serial No.of Mark-sheet.
- Your percentage will automatically be counted on the basis of Maximum Marks and Marks Obtained in 10+2.
- Type the word verification in the given box and click on “Next Step”.
- Now you will get Application Form as Step 2. Fill it carefully and click on “Next Step”.
- Now complete the Step 3 and click on “Next Step”.
- Now you will get the preview of the application form. Click on “Finish” button.
- Enter your E-mail address and verification code shown at right side. Click on “SUBMIT” button.
- Print two copies of online registration form one duly signed along with the attested copies off matriculation certificate, 10+2 mark sheet, domicile, NCC certificate (if held), and one self addressed envelope of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs. 10/- stamp to the above mentioned address according to your location.
You can also comment on the article if you get any doubt regarding the Indian Navy Recruitment.