Indian Institute of Pulses Research (IIPR), Kanpur has invited applications for the post of Technician & Technical Assistant in its department at Kanpur, interested candidates can apply for the posts within 30 days of the official publication of the advertisement by sending their application to the below mentioned designation & address.
Some of the important information about the posts is being shared below:
Name of the post: Technician
Category Reserved: OBC- 01
Pay Scale: INR 5200- 20200 + 2000 (Grade pay)
Qualification required: One should be 10th pass.
Professional Qualification required: One should have 1 year certificate course in the Agriculture.
Name of the post: Technical Assistant
Category Reserved: UR- 01
Pay Scale: INR 5200- 20200 + 2800 (Grade pay)
Qualification required: One should have Bachelor degree in Agriculture.
Common facts about both of the above mentioned posts:
No. of Posts: 01
Place of work: Field/ Farm
Nature of the post: Temporary but likely to be permanent depending upon many factors such as quality of work, performance delivered etc.
Age limit: 18 to 30 years
Relaxation in age limit: SC/ ST- 5 Years, OBC- 3 Years.
Application fees: Demand Draft of INR 200 in favour of “ICAR UNIT- IIPR” payable at Kanpur.
- DRDO Chhattisgarh Recruitment – Graduate/Technician Apprentices
- CIFE Recruitment – Technician, Assistant & Technical Officer
How to Apply:
- First of all mention Advertisement no & name of the post on the top of the application and also paste a passport size photograph.
- From column no.1 to 5 state the following information: Name of the candidate, father’s/ husband’s name, nationality, date of birth etc.
- From column no.6 & 7 mention the following: age as on closing date of the application etc.
- In column no. 8 & 9, mention your present address, permanent address etc.
- In column no.10, mention the category of caste.
- In column no.11, if you are registered with Employment Exchange then state the registration no and validity.
- In column no.12, mention the details of your educational and technical qualifications.
- In column no.13, state the particulars of all the previous and present employment.
- In column no.14, if you want to give any other information.
- Now at last in the column no.15 sign a declaration with date & place. Address:
Indian Institute of Pulses Research,
Website of Indian Institute of Pulses Research: www.iipr.res.in
Important Note No: 1: If you would like to get further information about the above mentioned posts then you may refer to the mentioned above official website of Indian Institute of Pulses Research.
Important Note No: 2: You will have to send the copies of all the supporting documents such as proof of age, caste certificate, experience & educational certificates with your application.
Important Note No: 3: You can download the format of application form from the above mentioned website.
Starting date: 15th march 2014
Last date: Within 30 days from publication of this advertisement.
You can submit your comments below, if you get any doubt regarding IIPR Kanpur Recruitment.