Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Chittor, Andhra Pradesh has invited applications for Faculty Recruitment in form of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professors & Lecturers, interested candidates can apply online for the same on the below mentioned official website of the institution.
Some of the important information about the posts is being described below:
Names of the posts being offered: Professors, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturers.
- Total No. of posts: 12
- No. of posts in co- relation with the specializations:
- Computer Science and Engineering: 06
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 04
- Mathematics: 01
- Communication (English): 01
- Minimum qualification required for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor: One should be PHD and also should have very good academic record.
- Minimum Qualification required for the post of Lecturer: One should be a post Graduate in the specialized discipline.
- Salary offered: As in accordance with the IITs, similar to that along with all the benefits.
- Grand opportunities for the candidates applying for the post of Lecturer: If one is selected for the post of lecturer then can purse PHD program either from IIT Hyderabad for IIT Madras to get the post of Associate Professor.
How to Apply:
- First of all log on to www.iiits.ac.in.
- Then on the right side of the home page click on”Faculty recruitment 2014″
- Then you will be re- directed to a new page where you will have 2 links and you click on “Apply online click here”
- Now you will again be re- directed to the page of application form.
- Now in the column of general information you will have to state the following: first name, last name, gender, e-mail id, phone no, category, date of birth etc.
- In the column of educational qualification mention the details about the following: Highest qualification, about PHD, areas of research etc.
- In the next column give information about your masters in sequence of degree, areas of specialization, name of the institution etc followed by the same information in graduation.
- Now in the next column mention the following details about your work experience: any relevant experience about whether have you worked as a faculty member, no. of years, Current/ previous employer, current/ previous organization etc.
- Now you will have to attach your resume as well as attach your statement of purpose etc.
- Finally you will have to click on the “Submit” button to finish the process.
- You can also take a print out to be retained by yourself and don’t forget to note down the transaction no.
- Phone No: 08688109109
- Address of institution:
Special Note no: If you would like to get further information about the advertisement then you may refer to the mentioned above official website of the institution.
Starting date of Applying: 8th March 2014
If you have still any doubt regarding IIIT Chittor Recruitment, you can submit your comments below.