Forest Research Institute (FRI), Dehradun, Uttrakahand has invited Applications for the recruitment for the posts of Project Assistant, Field Assistant, SRF (Senior Research Fellow), JRF (Junior Research Fellow).
Some of the details about the above mentioned posts is being stated below.
Total no. of designations being offered by FRI: 17
Break-up of all the 17 posts:
Senior Research Fellow: 2
Junior Research Fellow: 7
Project Assistant: 4
Field Assistant: 4
Agency by which projects are being funded: All the projects are being funded by ICFRE.
Age limit for the post of SRF: Anyone applying for the post should not be more than 32 years of age as on 1st of June 2014.
Age limit for the post of JRF: Anyone applying for the post should not be more than 28 years of age as on 1st of June 2014.
Relaxation in age limit for the posts of SRF as well as JRF: SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women Candidates: 5 years
Stipend being offered for the post of SRF: INR 14000 per month
Stipend being offered for the post of JRF: INR 12000 per month.
If anyone wants to get more details about any of the above mentioned posts?: Then one may refer to the above mentioned official website of the institution to get that.
- CSSRI Recruitment 2014 – Senior Research Fellow
- SN Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences Recruitment 2014
How to Apply:
- First of all on the top of the application mention the name of the post you are applying for.
- As well as you will also have to affix a passport size photograph on the right side of the top of the application.
- Then starting from column no.1 to 7 you will have to provide some basic information about yourself such as name, date of birth, father’s name, age as on 1st of June 2014 etc.
- Now in column no.8 you will have to give the detail information about your academic qualification in detail.
- Then again in column no.9 you will have to mention the details about your experience so far.
- Now in column no.10 you will have to mention about your technical qualification followed by if you have have undergone any research so far then mention the same.
- Then from column no.11 to 13 you will have to state the following information: State about your present post as well as nature of the post, State whether you possess all the eligibility criteria as mentioned for the post, any other information iof you would like to share.
- Finally in the end you will have to sign a declaration stating all the facts furnished by you are correct with place & time. Address, where Application Form will be send:
Group Coordinator (Research),
P.O: New Forest, Forest Research Institute,
Official website of Forest Research Institute, Dehradun: www.fri.icfre.gov.in
Important notice: Copies of all the important as well as supporting documents such as academic certifications, age proof, experience certificates, if any, passport size photograph as well as any document supporting your candidature for the post have to be sent with the application.
Important Date: The candidates can apply latest by 22nd of May 2014 to the following designation & address.
If you have still any doubt regarding Forest Research Institute Recruitment, you can submit your comments below.