Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Flight Operations Inspector, Interested candidates can apply for the same. The Application can be sent to the following Designation & address.
Some of the conditions as well as important information about the above mentioned post are being mentioned below.
Name of the Post: Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)
Total no. of vacancies to be grabbed: 29
Nature of the post: On Ad hoc basis
Initial period being offered: Initial period is for 3 years
Designation under the Ministry: Ministry of Civil Aviation
Pay scale: Grade pay of INR 7600 as well as flying allowance of INR 4000 per hour for 70 hours in a month.
Total emoluments to be received: Between INR 350000 to 450980
Maximum age limit: 40 years
Required experience to be possessed to apply for the post: Anyone applying for the post should have at least 2000 hours of experience of Pilot-in-Command as well as 5000 hours of total experience.
Very important note: If you want to obtain any of the other information about above mentioned post then you may directly refer to the above mentioned Official website of Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
How to Apply:
- First of all on the top of the application you will have to affix a Photo.
- Now you will have to fill some personal information starting from column no.1 to 7 such as Name (In block letters), Father’s name, Address, contact telephone no, e-mail id, date of birth, nationality etc.
- Now in column no.8 you will have to mention Professional qualification in terms of Essential and desirable qualification required with the post applied.
- Then in column no.9 state about your experience in sequence of office/ Organization, post held, from, to, scale of pay and basic pay, nature of duties etc.
- Now in column no.10 you will have to state information about present employment in sequence of Central government, state government, union territories, Autonomous organization, public sector undertakings, universities & others etc.
- Now the most important column in column no.11 you will have to mention about total emoluments being drawn by you as well as you will have to provide with break-up.
- In column no.12 you will be required to furnish any additional information in view of your suitability for the post.
- Then in column no.13 state whether you belong to SC/ST/ OBC.
- In the lat column in column no.14 mention whether have you involved in any case, if yes then share details.
- Finally in the end you will have to sign a declaration with date & place.
Address, Where Application will be sent:
Mr. Suriender Kumar,
Director (Finance & Administration),
Government of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Directorate General of Civil Aviation,
Opposite Safdarjung Airport,
New Delhi= 110003
Official website of Directorate General of Civil Aviation: www.dgca.nic.in
Important Date: Apply latest by 30th of April 2014 by Wednesday.
You can leave your comments below, if you have still any doubt regarding DGCA Recruitment.