CSSRI (Central Soli Salinity Research Institute) has issued a notification on the official website of the institution regarding an invitation for the recruitment for the posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF). The venue where interview is to be conducted is being stated below.
Some of the information information containing in the advertisement is being stated below:
Designation being offered by CSSRI: Senior Research Fellow
Total no. of posts as offered: 2
Age limit as stated by the organization: Anyone applying for the post should not be more than 35 years old.
Is there any relaxation in age limit: Yes, SC/ST/Women Candidates: 5 years followed by OBC: 3 years.
Salary per month is to be paid: INR 16000 + HRA
Project under which work is to be done: AMAAS sub Project “Development of effective salt tolerant microbes to mitigate salt stress for higher crop production in salt affected soils”
Total duration of the project: Total duration of the project is till March 2015.
Fixed timing of the interview: 10.00 A.M sharp in the Morning.
Academic qualifications as to be possessed by the candidates: Anyone applying for the post should be an M.Sc in Microbiology/ Biotechnology.
Knowledge required as to be possessed by the candidates (Desired): Anyone applying for the post must have knowledge of isolation and characterization of microbes from soil by cultural and molecular methods.
Where to get any other information, if needed?: You can refer to the above mentioned official website of the institution.
How to Apply:
As it has been mentioned above that one has to be appear in an interview as scheduled on above mentioned date & timing so apart from that information one will have to take some of the necessary documents (Original as well as attested copies) as mentioned below.
- Proof of date of birth as out of the following documents: 10th class pass certification, driving licence etc.
- Experience certificate, the same ones issued by your previous employers.
- Any id proof ascertaining your identity proof as well as proof of residence out of such as Addhar card, voter id card etc.
- One attested photograph.
- Research Publications, if any is also to be presented by you.
- Take care you will have to carry all the original supporting documents as well as copies of them to be verified by the concerned authority before the commencement of the interview.
- The most important thing is your updated resume which should contain the following information in detail.
- Name of the candidate as well as father’s name, date of birth along with contact details.
- Residential as well as address for correspondence.
- Particulars about your Academic qualifications starting from the initial one.
- About your experience as well as about Research publications, if any.
- State any other information supporting your candidature. Address, where Application will be sent:
Central Soli Salinity Research Institute,
Zarifa Form, Kacchwa Road,
Official website of CSSRI: www.cssri.nic.in
Important Date: The interested candidates can apply for the same by appearing in an interview scheduled to be on 26th of May 2014.
For further Important information regarding CSSRI Recruitment, you can submit your comments below.