Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu- Srinagar has issued a Notification for Document Verification for NTPC Graduate categories in the edition OF “Employment News” dated: 15-21 March 2014 some of the very important information about the process is being mentioned below.
- Name of the department (Where to be posted): NTPC
- Website of Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu- Srinagar: www.rrbjammu.nic.in
- Venue of the process of document verification: Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu- Srinagar, Railway Colony (West), Jammu- 180012.
- Information about the result:
- Result of 2nd Stage Written Examination held on 18th of august 2013.
- Aptitude Test held on 11th of January 2014 & on 13th of January 2014 for the designation of Assistant Station Master.
- Typing Skill Test held on 12th of January 2014 for the designation of Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist & Senior Clerk Cum Typist.
- Timing of the process of Document Verification & different dates as implemented by Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu-Srinagar: Sharp at 10.00 A.M followed by mentioned below different dates & number of provisionally qualified candidates.
- 24th of March 2014 on Monday (40 Candidates)
- 25th of March 2014 on Tuesday (40 candidates)
- 26th of March 2014 on Wednesday (39 candidates)
- 27h of March 2014 on Thursday (39 candidates)
- 28h of March 2014 on Friday (39 candidates)
You should also read:
- Total % of extra candidates being called for interview: 50%
- No. of documents to be carried by the candidates to the venue of the verification of documents: Candidates will have to bring All the original certificates belong to Educational qualification, age, category & Proof of age as well as mark sheet and they will also have to bring the copies of those and make sure that all the copies should be attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Processing of call letter : According to the Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu- Srinagar all the successful candidates are being sent call letters by Registered/ Speed Post , but in case if the call letter is not received by anyone before the date of the verification of Documents then he/ she is also supposed to be eligible to appear for the process otherwise his/ her candidature will be cancelled with immediate effect.
- “The question of eligibility”: As according to Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu- Srinagar all the candidates who are being called for the verification of their documents should not have tendency or thought that merely calling for the verification of document doesn’t mean that the candidates who don’t possess all the qualities as well as required qualifications are likely to go through on the other side their candidature is also likely to be cancelled.
Special Note: If you want to get any further information about the verification of documents then may either log on to the mentioned above official website of Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu- Srinagar or you may refer to the edition of the “Employment News” dated 15-21 March 2014.
You can submit your questions below, if you have any regarding RRB Jammu-Srinagar Recruitment .