Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Chennai has issued notification for the posts of Account officer and Office assistant in their concerned department. The willing candidates hereby are informed the below address.
The Administrative officer
Indian Statistical Institute
SETS Campus, MGR Knowledge city
CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai- 600113
We are mentioning some of the very useful information about the posts here, for the utmost benefit of the concerned.
Name of the post: Accounts officer
- No. of vacancies: 01
- Designated place of work: Chennai
- Reservation: SC- 1
- Pay scale: INR 15600- 39100 + 5400 (Grade pay)
- Required qualification: One should have a Bachelor’s degree either in ACA/AICWA/MBA or should be a Commerce stream graduate
- Pay grade eligibility: One should be serving any supervisory rank in the pay band of INR 9300- 34800 + 4600 (Grade pay) or in pre revised pay grade of INR 6500- 10500 with any Government or public sector unit.
- Desired ability: One should be well versed in Computers.
- Age limit: 40 years
- Age relaxation: In accordance with the rules of Government of India.
Name of the post: Office Assistant “A”
- Reservation: UR- 1
- Pay scale: INR 5200- 20200 + 2000 (Grade pay)
- Required qualification: One should be Graduate in any stream.
- Age limit: 35 years
- Efficiency required: One should have typing speed of 30 W.P.M & also should have 5 years of experience in Computer operations
Note: There are some of the common points in the above mentioned posts such as no. of vacancies, designated place of work, age relaxation.
Special note: In vacancy no.2, there is no mention of desired ability & pay grade eligibility, if you want to furnish all the information then you are advised to visit the official website of the institution mentioned above.
How to Apply for Indian Statistical Institute Chennai Recruitment 2014:
- Go to the official website of ISI recruitment, First of all on the top of the Application form affix your recent passport size photo.
- From column no.1 to 4 fill the following particulars such as Post applied for Name in block letters, permanent address, address for communication along with e-mail address and phone no. etc
- From column no.5 to 10 write about Date of birth, sex, nationality, religion, mother tongue, marital status etc.
- From column no.11 to 15 State about Category, particulars of Academic qualifications, training details, knowledge of computers as well as about your present organization.
- From column no.16 to 20 Mention about pay band, designation, job responsibilities, Previous employment details etc.
- Then in the column no.21, mention about the no. of languages you can read, write & speak.
- In the last column no.22if you want to add any other important information in support of your candidature.
- At the last sign a declaration with place and date and kindly send it to the above mentioned Designation and address within the stipulated frame of time.
Important Dates of Indian Statistical Institute Chennai Recruitment 2014:
Starting date of applying: 8th February 2014
Last date of submission: 28th February 2014
If you get any doubt regarding Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) recruitment 2014, you should submit that below.