Bank of Maharasthra has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Specialist Officers. The interested candidates who have caliber and passion to discharge their duty for the sake of the organization as well as possessing required ability are welcome to apply for the post. The Posts include Networking Administrator, Software Programmer and Oracle Data base, Administrator etc. The concerned candidates can apply online on the official website of the bank. The address of the official website of Bank of Maharasthra is being mentioned below.
Information about above mentioned posts is being stated below:
Designated post is being provided by the Bank: Specialist Officer
Total no. of vacancies being offered by Bank: 45
Break-up of the posts:
- Networking Administrator: 02
- Windows Administrator: 02
- Oracle Data Base Administrator: 02
- MSSQL Database Administrator: 02
- Software Programmer: 02
- IT Support Administrator: 30
- Information Security Officer: 03
- People Soft Implementation Specialist: 02
- Nationality to be possessed to apply for any of the post: Indian
- Criteria of age as required: Anyone applying for any of the above mentioned post should be between 23 to 30 years old as well as 28 to 35 years old as depending upon the different vacancies as on 1st of January 2014.
- Application fees to be paid to apply for any of the post: INR 500 is to be paid while INR 100 is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Handicapped.
- To get any other information: Kindly visit www.bankofmaharasthra.in
How to Apply:
- First of all log on to the official website of Bank of Maharasthra: www.bankofmaharasthra.in
- Now on the main page of the website on the top you will find 8 links and out of them there will a link by the name of “Recruitment”
- Now kindly click on that link.
- Having clicked on that link now you will be re-directed to “http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/recruitment.asp”
- Now on that new page under the heading “Recruitment” you will again find a new link by the name of “Recruitment of Specialist Officer (IT)-2014”
- Then under that heading you will have to click on “Online Application”
- Now again you will be re-directed again to “http://ibps.sifyitest.com/bommay14/”
- There you will again get to see a link by the name of “Apply Online”
- Now you will have to again click on the same mentioned above link.
- After clicking on there now you will be re-directed to another new page in a new window: “http://ibps.sifyitest.com/bommay14/registration.php”
- Now there you will have to fill entire application form very carefully.
- After the form will have been filled now at last you will have to upload photo & signature the most important part of the process.
- Finally in the end you will also have to pay application fees using any of the mode net banking, debit cards etc.
- Now click on the “Submit” button to finish up the process and also don’t forget to take a print out of that to be retained by you.
Official website of Bank of Maharasthra: www.bankofmaharasthra.in
Important Date: The online test is on 6th of July 2014. The last date by which one can apply is 22nd of May 2014.
For Further related information regarding Bank of Maharasthra Recruitment, you can submit your comments below.